NEUCHIPS cooperation strives to be one of the leading AI accelerator companies in the world. We provide high efficiency AI accelerator solutions for audio, video, and recommendation. We are looking for people who can help and grow with our team. NEUCHIPS's software team is seeking world-class system software engineers who will work on cooperating NEUCHIPS AI accelerator solutions.
The ideal candidate of AI Embedded Linux Engineer (Hsinchu) is self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- Strong programming skills in C, and C++
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of computer architecture and compiler optimization techniques.
- "Hands on" experience of developing low level device drivers, especially for the Linux OS
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Familiar with device driver models for Linux or Windows OS
- Understanding of deep learning, machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Enabling and optimizing host server Linux software and kernel driver solution for efficient deployment of AI solutions on Neuchips accelerators
- Enabling device side manageability features based on OCP requirements
- Coordinates with other engineers and technical experts on AI solution integration
Neuchips is proud to be an happy and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal emplyment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, age, gender identity or veteran status.