NEUCHIPS cooperation strives to be one of the leading AI accelerator companies in the world. We provide high efficiency AI accelerator solutions for audio, video, and recommendation. We are looking for people who can help and grow with our team. NEUCHIPS's software team is seeking world-class system software engineers who will work on cooperating NEUCHIPS AI accelerator solutions.
The ideal candidate of Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer (Hsinchu) is self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- Expert knowledge of the principles, algorithms, and tools of deep learning, including models, training strategies, training dataset building, cost functions, quality metrics, etc.
- Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Experiences with model compression, quantization, and optimization.
- Experiences with model performance analysis and tuning.
- Experiences with parallel programming (e.g., CUDA).
- Understandings of compute hardware design, CPU and GPU architectures.
- Mastering state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms in computer vision, natural language processing, and recommender systems is a big plus.
- Publication record in ML conferences/journals or track record of open source projects (GitHub) is a plus.
- Research, design and implement novel recommender systems and deep learning algorithms.
- Keep up with the latest deep learning research and collaborate with diverse teams including hardware, software, and system engineers
Neuchips is proud to be an happy and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal emplyment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, age, gender identity or veteran status.