NEUCHIPS cooperation strives to be one of the leading AI accelerator companies in the world. We provide high efficiency AI accelerator solutions for audio, video, and recommendation. We are looking for people who can help and grow with our team. NEUCHIPS's software team is seeking world-class system software engineers who will work on cooperating NEUCHIPS AI accelerator solutions.
The ideal candidate of System Application Software Engineer is self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- IC development experience (specification definition, verification, bring-up, and system design)
- Familiar with C/C++ programming and system software/firmware development
- Specification survey, study, and definition
- 5 years of system development and integration experience
- B.S. or M.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Basic hardware signal knowledge and equipment operation
- Experience on Linux and driver porting
- Experience on Git and JIRA
- Testing automation development (such as Python/LabView)
- English written and oral communication skills to interface with other engineers
- Work on FPGA verification on FPGA and ZeBu platform
- IC validation and firmware development
- System planning and integration for specification and application
- Reliability analysis and stress test
Neuchips is proud to be an happy and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal emplyment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, age, gender identity or veteran status.