NEUCHIPS cooperation strives to be one of the leading AI accelerator companies in the world. We provide high efficiency AI accelerator solutions for audio, video, and recommendation. We are looking for people who can help and grow with our team. NEUCHIPS's software team is seeking world-class system software engineers who will work on cooperating NEUCHIPS AI accelerator solutions.
The ideal candidate of Technical Project Manager is self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- You are motivated to build something that hasn’t been before.
- You enjoy thoughtful discussions fueled by problem-solving and logic, and care about our mission to positively influence the trajectory of artificial intelligence everywhere.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- Previous technical project management role on complex engineering projects
- IC design or software engineering background
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Good documentation skill for MS office, project or related tools
- Work closely with Neuchips technical team to compiling, updating and communicating the plan of record and associated development milestones.
- Prepare slides, documents, and make sure everyone is comfortable with them. You will broker cross-team technical trade-offs
- Plan across time and proactively track the future work which needs to be done.
- Embracing and adapting to change. Monitor and assess changes which need to happen to the technical development and plan contingencies. Define a smooth and effective workflow for embracing changes.
- Experience in technical project management
- Propensity for clear communication and presentation
Neuchips is proud to be an happy and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal emplyment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, age, gender identity or veteran status.